Invoice distributions are validated individually and the status is stored at the invoice distribution level. This status is stored in AP_INVOICE_DISTRIBUTIONS_ALL.MATCH_STATUS_FLAG.
Valid values for the column are:
A – Validated (it used to be called Approved)
N or NULL – Never validated
T – Tested but not validated
The invoice header form derives the invoice validation status based on the following:
- If all of the invoice distributions have a MATCH_STATUS_FLAG = ‘A’
- If all of the invoice distributions have a MATCH_STATUS_FLAG = null or ‘N’
- If there are any rows in AP_HOLDS that do not have a release code.
- If any of the invoice distributions have a MATCH_STATUS_FLAG = ‘T’.
- If the invoice distributions have MATCH_STATUS_FLAG values = ‘N’, null and ‘A’ (mixed).