If you want to delete the future changes made in a record.
Employee had an assignment starting on 1-Jan-2017 to 31-Dec-4712
Made a change on o1-Feb-2017 by mistake,
Now has 2 Records
1. 1-Jan-2017 to 31-Jan-2007
2. 1-Feb-2017 to 31-Dec-4712
Now we want to delete the second record in the system
Steps for Solutions –>
1. Date track to a date before the date of the update.
Check that the Effective End Date is the day before the change date.
2. Press the Delete icon.
3. At the message ‘Do you really want to delete this record?’ click on ‘Yes’.
4. You will get a list of options – ‘Next’, ‘All’, ‘Purge’.
Press ‘Next’ to remove the update.
Press ‘All’ if there are more that one updates to this record in the future and you want to remove them all.
Press ‘Purge’ to remove the record totally from the system (not what you want in this case).
You may not be able to do all 3 options in which case the unavailable ones will either not be shown or will
generate a meaningful error message.
5. When you have pressed ‘Next’ or ‘All’ the record will disappear from the screen and you should press Save.